Northeastern Log Homes and Classic Post & Beam are committed to the health and safety of our employees, as well as the health of the general public. Our current policies as to the evolving COVID-19 situation between now and April 6th are as follows:
Current “top-level” information (as of March 23rd):
- We are open and available during regular business hours via the phone or email to be able to answer any questions about plans, designs, pricing & costs or other items! Please feel free to reach out directly to a local professional near you, or contact us via the guest form at the bottom of the page.
- As we have offices and professional representation across multiple locations, please consult appropriate state government websites regarding the current status of mandated public health directives that may include temporary shelter-in-place orders, stay-at-home requirements, or mandatory non-essential business closures. Northeastern and Classic will fully comply with these public safety requirements.
- We are asking that anyone please call to MAKE A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT prior to any visitation of a model home or local representative between now and April 6th.
Is it possible to arrange a home tour or meeting by telephone or other means?
- YES–it will be snap-your-fingers easy to arrange a good, old fashioned telephone appointment. Telephone appointments can be arranged directly through any local representative or by contacting our factory at 800-624-2797.
- YES–It will be possible to arrange a virtual meeting with Northeastern Log Homes, or Classic Post & Beam via Skype or Zoom. Please contact our factory directly to set up a time for a digital meeting.
- YES–We have just added FREE Virtual Reality home tours! Feel free to call us while you are on our website, and we can walk you through what comes with each package. This is a wonderfully easy way to reach out to us during this time–we hope you take advantage of it!
What are Northeastern and Classic doing regarding public safety?
- Our goal in requiring an appointment for any visit is to be able to provide safe and appropriate social distancing for our visitors, as well as avoiding overlapping groups of casual ‘drop-ins’. The safety of our staff, and the safety of our visitors is our primary concern!
- We ask that you please do NOT schedule an in-person appointment if ANYONE in your family/household has, OR recently had ANY “mild common cold” symptoms–Fever, Runny Nose, or Cough.
- Our Company Offices and Model Homes have handwashing facilities available for visitors.
- We ask that any visitors to a local representative, or to a model home refrain from opening closets or drawers, or touching lightswitches! Commonsense and safety require all of us to do our part.
I have another question that is not listed above.
- Please contact our factory directly at 1-800-624-2797 or firstname.lastname@example.org